Friday, July 07, 2006

Steady

And the last time
wont be the last time
that you will see my face

Im breaking down
Caving slowly
Underneath this weight of everything

It wasn’t supposed to be this way
I looked to far ahead
Stumbled between the lines
got lost in her face

She said
Steady now I cant stand falling
(you wanted it, you wanted it)
Steady now this seems too simple
(Trust me, just trust me)
Steady now my hands are shaking
(Just slow down, please slow down)
Steady now my dreams are fading
in your eyes….
I don’t want to fall away
So keep me steady

And the drive home
Longer then before
In the middle of the darkness

Just trying
Desperately searching
keeping my eyes on the road

And tomorrow comes so slowly
night’s become my day
And she’s lost inside the morning
And I am still awake


…deep inside
carry me when I cant walk
take my hand, watch me sleep
never let me go….



Steady now I cant stand falling
Steady now lets keep this simple
Steady now my hands are freezing
Steady now, its you I’m needing
in my life….
I just cant lose you
So keep me steady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»