Saturday, July 22, 2006

Love and Swimming

I am a sinner, you are a saint.
I’m frayed at the edges, your always so straight.
I’ll sing you a love song, but I know you wont care.
Cause I am invisible, and you just aren’t there.

And I’d swim the ocean
I’d span the sea
I’d lay down my pride
just to hear that you love me
and I would send letters
every single day
if only I knew
you’d never go away


I am a pauper, baby your glamorous
I’m trying to grow up, you already found yourself
I’ll buy you a big ring, but I know it wont fit
I might as well surrender, cause you always win

And maybe I’m not what you want
but my mom thinks I’m doing just fine
and you say your just looking for adventure
well if you got a map, then ive got the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would make for a pretty good song...
all your stuff on here is amazing, i definitely need to remember to look this up again. :)
-Nic -Cru powerpoint

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»