Sunday, July 16, 2006

Always Smile (July)

She said always smile
Even when it hurts the most
Breathe in deep, tell me you love me
and that this is not goodbye

Write your name, on my lips
trace my eyes with your fingertips
and don’t forget to kiss me once
before you walk away

This is how it is
lost inside the sentiment of a
lazy summer and endless nights of
talking about nothing

I miss you

She said cry, anytime
don’t be afraid to show your alive
Hold my hand, let me go
I swear I didn’t mean to

This is how it is
lost inside the politics of
a meaningful surrender of
everything I have

She said I am so sorry
I just don’t think I can take this
It’s better off
We’re better off
Living different lives
Writing our own letters
To other boys, and other girls
please don’t be bitter
you know I’ll always love you
deep inside my heart
but it’s different now
its different now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»