Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Change, Smiles, and Stars

There are times in life where evrything just feels right. Not necessarily perfect or amazing but right. It's those times that I wouldnt trade for anything. Sure the whole world doesnt come to a stand still at these moments but in your head you know that this is how it should all be. This is where I happen to be right now. Even in the midst of a lot of major changes everything just feel's right. Like that one perfect night when you stand outside on a cloudless day and look up just in time to see a shooting star streak across the sky. Thats where i am. I'm watching that star go by and it helps me know that even though things are different, this is how they should be. Is this where i expected to be in August of 2006? Well frankly, no. But i wouldnt change things for the world.I'm just gonna wait for the star to pass by again and hope the wish that I made comes true. Who knows, maybe there is something out there that God is still trying to show me that I have yet to see. He's shown me a lot lately. Whether its new experiences, new friends, new lifestyle, or someone who makes me smile just by looking at me or simply by me thinking about her. It's all amazing and I cant believe that it's happening to me at this moment in my life. It only goes to prove that no matter what you think, God has bigger plans for you. The change resumes tomorrow morning. I'm anxious and ready for what He has for me. It's gonna be an amazing ride.

No comments: