Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thoughts

Well lets start with a light note. Weddings remind me of a circus that is sometimes controlled by the animals. Evey little piece can be set in place and ready to go but one small thing can set an entire place in an uproar. Not that i've seen that happen, just that i really like circuses but I only seem to make it to weddings. I've always wondered why rainfall somehow foreshadows your mood. A short shower when you cant stop thinking about someone. A downpour when everything seems to be spinning out of control. And just like always, it stays away when things look up. Maybe rain is just a way for God to vindicate our feelings and show us He really does know, and care about whats going on. It was a short shower today followed by sunshine and then a downpour. Maybe no one has ever made it to the end of that tunnel with the bright light but I think if they did, all they would find was another tunnel. Maybe the light would be a different color so they would know it was a different path. There's something about coffee that can make everything seem just a bit more distant. Whether it's a mocha or a cappucino, the aroma tends to just push all your worries, cares, and heartaches aside for a short time. I wish goodbye wasn't so hard but I take solace in the fact that if it wasnt then hello wouldn't be as happy as it is. I still hate goodbyes.

No comments: